OKB Mikron manufactures products from non-ferrous metals, titanium and titanium alloys. Acid resistance and low specific gravity of titanium alloys make them in demand in various industries.
Currently, the production of our company performs the following types of processing of titanium products:
- cutting of titanium rolled metal;
- stamping of conical, cylindrical and toroidal elements;
- welding, including thick-walled titanium parts, with the passage of X-ray inspection of welded joints with subsequent heat and mechanical treatment;
- all types of machining of titanium rolled metal and titanium forgings of various sizes;
- production of hot-stamped titanium elements.